I put in a stretch in rural Arizona a few years ago. It is a place I really don't miss. Two years in that state was more than enough. During the 2004 election their extremely popular senator John McCain was up for re-election. I was among the 20% or so small minority who did not vote for him. At the time I didn't vote for him because while everybody was saying he was a compassionate centrist republican, I just could tell there was something slimy about him. He seemed to be the republican version of Clinton.
Well today the presidential hopeful is showing to all of us how he still lives in the slime from whence his ancestors came. The GOPs #1 guy will be the keynote speaker at a Discovery Institute meeting. You know them, the anti-science "think tank" who want to get our kids to stop thinking. So next time you hear what a rationale centrist republic McCain is, direct them to the above article and point out how Bush and his slimy scientific advisor John Marburger are even better able to accept reality.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment