Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Defend yourself first and then we will defend you

So I am back in Seattle today after a long bus trip up from Eugene last night. Well it wasn't too bad, the bus didn't stop in every podunk town like it did on the way down. Already today I have had a yummy curry at an Asian restaurant. I am glad to be back up here for the last few days of my vacation.


Tonight is the last of the presidential debates. I think that the democrats have finally realised that Republicans aren't going to talk about the real records and are just interested in smearing the other guy. It has worked time and time again because the Dems thought they were above that and tried to actually talk about the issues. In the mean time they looked like wimps because they didn't stand up for themselves. So lets hope Kerry comes out swinging again. (By the way I am not a Demo. and am only really supporting Kerry because he is running against the worst president in US history.)

2 comments:

curls said...

With the exception of Nader I doubt that 1 out of 10 people even know there are other candidates running for president. Hey, I consider myself Libertarian and I couldn't even tell you who their candidate is this year. Everybody seems determined to get rid of Bush this time out and that means voting for Kerry. Plus whenever I think of three candidates in a debate my first image is of little Ross Perot barking, "CAN I FINISH? CAN I FINISH? I want to tell you how great NAFTA is!"

curls said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.