Saturday, March 19, 2005

Now why didn't I think of that?

Here I am struggling to make a few bucks as a teacher and also making nothing off of skepticklish when there are so many potential money-making opportunities here online. This site offers you the chance to send a telegram to dead people. At this site you can buy a candle that smells just like jesus. Here you can turn a bottle of Manischewitz swill into tasty Dom Perignon with a simple magnet. This site will sell you red string to wear which protects you from evil. The string also comes with a book all about its magical powers because to quote them, "Wearing the string is not enough - you have to know why you're wearing it!"

I have linked to these sites to provide a good laugh. If I ever hear of any of these clowns making a sale off of somebody who came from skepticklish I wouldn't be able to sleep at nights. The problem with my readers I think, or at least hope, is that you are educated rational consumers and only spend money on things you need or have evidence they work. I don't think you are the key demographic most advertisers are looking for. (Although this article about digital branding campaigns is quite fascinating. Just when you thought they didn't care about us narrowcasters.)


However, if you are so inclined to spend your hard earned money skepticklish will meet your needs with our famous Magic Dirt. For only $30 a bag our dirt is guaranteed to increase your critical thinking skills. Drop me an Email for more information and I will include a free sample of our patented Rusty Nails, just jab them into your head to remove any gullibility from your brain.

No comments: