You may have noticed this page now has a new name. Well unfortunately that's the only new thing about it. Other than that, it is the same bunch of rubbish you have grown to love here.
The reason for the change is basically that this page isn't really much about me these days. The original idea was to make it sort of a diary of my life living in a small town in Arizona, and also to cover others in my family. Over the past year I have found that I like writing most about Skepticism, so I figure why not just dedicate this page 100% to the cause!
So I will specialize the content to make it easier for folks to find exactly what they are interested in. In the future, if the spirit so moves me. However, I'd say I have too many blogs as it is right now.
To get this blog rolling I will start you off with a great link. Listen to Penn Jillette on NPR's Morning Edition!
Monday, November 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment