
The "stay focused" one I pass everytime I drive to Phoenix. The gem pictured above is from Clear Channel, when they can't sell the space they use the billboards to put their own "reminders" up for those of us who have forgotten. You know, the same texas-based Clear Channel who is helping censor our airwaves, the same Clear Channel who has helped bankroll Bush, the same Clear Channel who screwed up my mom's billboard artwork.
The news today shows that we are probably not too far from a draft and in a way I am all for it. Using an honest draft would prevent the status quo of poor kids fighting a rich man's war. You will see the support for unnescessary wars go way down when you have to put your own kids in harms way. Let's hope the Bush girls will be the first names pulled out of the barrel.
No comments:
Post a Comment