I will admit this guy looks a bit like me at about 7:00 in the morning. Well except for the horns. Scroll down on their page and click on his face and coffee mug for all sorts of insight into atheist life. What do these folks have against coffee anyway? God must be the one who put caffeine on the earth afterall. My favorite line from their page is, "Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children." You can download a pdf here to printout then cut and fold to make your own Mr. Gruff.
Further down on the page is Professor Giraffenstein, the creation scientist. Click on him enough and he will spew out great scientific facts like, "Neanderthals were humans with abnormal bone growth due to very advanced age and flood-cloud-related rickets." Now I know why they call themselves Creation Scientists, they just create their "science" out of thin air.
If you want to buy Mr. Gruff products or are an evangelical that wants to send me some goodies to try and save my soul there are a whole line of items available here. I particularly like the Mr. Gruff Boxers. I wear a size large.
No comments:
Post a Comment