Thursday, September 29, 2005

Photos of my backyard

Earlier this week I took some photos during my daily stroll down the beach where I live. Since that afternoon the weather has taken a turn for the worse. It was cloudy and raining today, but I will take this over the desert any day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is one of my neighbor's scare crows. I don't think it really scares the seagulls however.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There should be plenty of free firewood on the beach to help me make it through the cold winter.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There are remains of an old pier here, It would be nice if a ferry pulled right up to my house. It would shorten my commute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This time of year one pretty much has the beach all to themselves

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There is a big difference between low and high tide out here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Every now and then the sun does shine in september in Seattle.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's pretty good exercise walking on the loose sand and rocks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To all my coworkers I left in Arizona. Eat your heart out.

No comments: