The "
divine judgement" jackasses are starting to come out of the woodwork right on schedule following the hurricane in the gulf. I have to hand it to the media though as it doesn't seem like they are giving them much play this time around. But one column inch of ink for
these nuts is one inch too much. So,
as I mentioned after the tsunami, lets support the reporters and papers who show the science behind the hurricane and lets write nasty notes to the one who give the blame-the-victim crackpots the time of day.

I haven't seen any stories yet about churches that were spared (
here's one that wasn't) and other such fluff pieces but after they have a chance to survey the destruction I am sure the miracles will start popping up. We might not be hearing too many stories like this because the South is god's country afterall and Louisiana and Mississippi are two of the most religious states in the country. If those places weren't protected from the wrath of god, what hope is there for all of us heathens out on the left coast?
No comments:
Post a Comment